Sunday, February 15, 2009

Daddy's New Toy

Here is my daddy's new toy. If you know my daddy you know he loves to BBQ. I saw him out there puttig BBQ sauce on his breakfast the other day! Daddy said it's good for you.



This new BBQ is the mullet of BBQ's, business on one side and party on the other. Everone knows, even at 3 months, that BBQ'ng the traditional way with charcoal is the best. Often times during the week my daddy does not have the time to do charcoal so he hasn't had anything but a gas grill for a long time. But now they've come up with a new grill. The left side is a place for gas and the right side can do charcoal, it can also be set up to smoke!!!! Yummy.



This weekend we broke in the charcoal side with some steaks on Saturday and some chicken on Sunday.





So the only question left was, how big of a steak did I want? I told my daddy I want it this big!!!!



Just take a long good look at it, it's glorious.

No comments: