Tuesday, October 20, 2009

random stuff

Well, this morning we took the babus to get tubes put in her ears. We arrived at 6:00 am, and waited until 8:30. Riley wasn't allowed to eat, but did very good. Of course as we were waiting, everyone stopped to say hi and tell us how cute she is.

Last Friday was Boss's Day. My great department took me to lunch and got me some balloons. Riley had some fun chasing them around the house.



Riley loves getting into the basket that holds her diapers. She particularly likes the diaper rash cream for some reason.



And lastly, Riley has been interested in feeding herself lately. I let her have a try the other day. Eating the spoon, Riley has figured out. Eating the food on the spoon is still a challenge.

1 comment:

Erin said...

The diaper rash cream reminds me of McKenna and her antics with it! LOL