Monday, March 1, 2010

Puppies can be very useful!

I am very glad my mommy and daddy got me these cool puppies, they are very usefull!

1st off, Riku guards my toys, he makes sure no one comes near them but me. When he's asleep I just place the ones I want him to guard around him. Back off my stash people!



2nd use for the puppies is a lounge chair!



Ahhhhh, just relaxing on my puppy. Uh, can somebody pass me the milk please? Can a lady get an animal cracker up in this joint?



They are also good for my ground game, my daddy says my brajillion-du-bitsu needs to stay tight.



Here I'm trying to take Mikka's back so I can work a rear naked choke.



Daddy!!! I'm telling you, the eye gouge was accidental, it was accidental.



Are you kidding me? Time out chair for an accidental eye gouge?



I guess he wasn't kidding me, at least I got my ball.

No comments: