Friday, December 30, 2011

McKenna's visit

Visit always seem to go so fast. Seems like we never take enough pictures but we try. Here are some highlights from the zoo today.

A quick story though. When I picked up McKenna at the airport for this visit two of the flight attendants came up to me to let me know that McKenna helped them out with the other unaccompanied minors. The flight attendants didn't come up together, it was two separate times someone came up to tell me how wonderful she is. She has her teen moments but she is a darn fine young lady! And, she loves her little sister.



All the animals at the zoo and all Riley wants to do is play on the bouncy bridge.

YouTube Video


The girls were interested in the iguana until he pooped.





Riley is also a big fan of elephants.




























































The tigers are usually asleep, got some action today.




In the meerkat tube. McKenna asked me "why are they called that? Do they like looking at their reflections or something?". Took me a minute but I then explained that it was meerkat, not mirrorkat.












McKenna in her natural habitat.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

scfinder said...

Our family future is important for each one of us. SpeedyCourse would like to help you on the dream.