Sunday, July 15, 2012

Syd's Sunday game

This game was a little rough. We're pretty sure Syd ended with 10 points, she had 2 buckets where it appeared she had just a 1/2 a foot or so on the 3 pt line. She also took a pretty good shot to the back which slowed her down in this game. The refs were so bad they had parents from both teams grumbling. Let's just say that the refs wouldn't have liked it if I did some of the things that weren't fouls to them. :) I stayed the whole game on the offensive end for the Lady Angels, Syd played some solid D that I wish I had on tape.
Here's a couple of free throws.
YouTube Video
I think this is the play that put her on the free throw line.

YouTube Video



Couple nice passes here.

YouTube Video



Her foot was no where near the 3 pt line on this one. Riley liked it too!!

YouTube Video



Little tiny piece of toe on the line?????

YouTube Video



Here's where she takes a shot to the back. She's at the top of the key. I think you can here how surprised I was they actually called a foul. (Tony, apparently these were the same refs as the game from Friday night.

YouTube Video



Can't really tell if her foot was on the line. I thought it was a 2 at the time but now I'm seeing the ref call it as a 3!!!

YouTube Video


This is a vid Syd isn't involved directly in the play, but I thought it was a nice play.

YouTube Video


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: