Sunday, March 29, 2009

We are mobile.

There has been a lull in the activity around the Curtis Dojo. One of us has been sick pretty much the entire month of March. This weekend we got to spend some quality time together. Now that Riley is feeling better she has decided that she can roll over whenever she wants to. We are still working on her skills as an actress, as you will see from this high quality production. I am the director, she just needs to deal with that. But she has this attitude and doesn't do what I say when I say it. She just needs to learn her place! Like all women do. :)





Next week, I train her to make me breakfast.

2 comments:

Kristen von Schledorn said...

The drool makes your independent film piece all the much more better-er! Please film next week when she makes you breakfast! LOL Too cute!

Shanna Bauman said...

Too cute! Dad, really, come on, did you REALLY think it was about you.. NO, it's whenever Riley decides she wants too!