Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Krista!!!

The wife and mother of the dojo has a special day, June 17th, 2009! It's Krista's birthday. Krista is many things around the dojo, a best wife, the best friend, the momma, head chef, warden, and gate keeper of the looney (me)! (how many people would put up with me? Not many!)

Here is what Krista wanted for her birthday, she will know she is getting this as soon as she reads this sentence. Michael Buble (pronounced - my-kah booh-blah) is one of Krista's faves. My-kah booh-blah meets madison square garden. CD + DVD, what?? A DVD with my CD??? WAHOOOOO!!!!!

Booh-blah!!
booh-blah!!
booh-blah!!



As part of the master plan we had to get the babus away from the momma long enough to get some pics. This task was left to McKenna. She soon learned how hard it is to get a babus to cooperate for picture taking. But I think you'll get the point here!

1st we have to read it and make sure it says what we intended...



Then we lay it out flat and try to get the wrinkles out.......



Now we hold it open in our lap!



((and then you smile))


huh?

OH yeah...I LOVE YOU MOMMA!!!!!!!



Good thing Riley looks like her momma! Babus with a goatee and a shaved head just doesn't work so much.

No comments: