Sunday, June 7, 2009

Riley loungin in her pimped out ride!

This year we have been battling the pool. A bad pump, a bad gasket in the filter, hole in the liner. It looks like after 2 months we may finally get this thing going. The liner is installed and we are waiting the 45 (ish) hours it takes to fill it up. But that doesn't mean we can't take advantage of this great weather and have a little fun. 1st we busted out Rileys new ride, and by busted out I mean inflated.





Cheesing it up as usual. She gets the cheesiness from her momma.




Rollin down the living room, sippin on milk and juice, laid back, with my mind on my diaper and my diaper on my mind.



Then we needed to check how deep the pool was!



Then we took Riley's car, fully equiped for water transportation, and sent her out to have some fun.




For her 1st exipidition she didn't show much expression. She stared at the water with her feet crossed firmly around the floaty.



vvvvvrrrroooooooooommmmmmm!

No comments: