Saturday, August 1, 2009

More weekend activities

We've been slacking on the picture taking lately. Not much to report other than life as usual.


Riley has discovered the vents in the floor! She loves to let the air blow up in her face.


She's also extremely interested in the dogs, even if they are outside. She's climbing up on everything andanythingshe can grab on to.


While we enjoyed the fire and a great night outside.....


McKenna enjoyed her ipod! She was quoted as saying "well daddy, if you're just going to listen to that 80's music then I'm getting my Ipod." (is my valley girl accent coming through there?) She was also quoted as saying "why would we build a fire daddy????" and "O.M.G. (she litterally said the letters, not the words) Daddy! I looooove smores, can I have some more?" So she came around.

No comments: