Friday, August 7, 2009

Sooooo.....What cha doin?

We've been doin lots!


My big sis had a sleep over. They crashed on the couch. There's Hannah.




There's my sis. Neither one of them budged when I was crying. They did get up when daddy was cooking breakfast. Bacon smells gooooood. But not to Hannah, she's a vegemarium.



I did some crawling around! I'm getting good at that.



FOOT!



I chewed on a coaster some.



Then I chewed on a toy.



Then I took my 1st real big girl bath. Sitting up and splashing is fun.



Double FOOT!



Then some more splashing!



Then I fell asleep on my daddy. I was wiped out.



I've also been really focusing on my walking. Daddy says I have to walk before I can start working my stand up game. My jits is tight, arm bars, kimuras, knee locks and what not. I feel comfortable that I can take out anyone in the 20 lb division. But some of those 20+ lbers can stand up and walk, that's some kind of disadvantage.



No comments: