Monday, September 7, 2009

3 day weekend for some, 6 day weekend for the dojo






Here at the dojo we, from time to time, enjoy a little suburban couch crawling. Preparing for a performance on ninja warrior one day. What you don't see in this video are the cat like spotting reflexing of the dojo master, which scares the heck out of the mommy.



Disclaimer : No babus's were actually harmed in the making of this film.



The 6 day weekend started on Wednesday when daddy stayed home from work, went to the doctor and bromfidus and sinus infleption. I don't know what that is! Something to do with daddy's lungs. Then I stayed home on Friday with a double ear infleption. I don't know what that is either but it makes me crankus.




Here are some random pics of my playing with my puppies, chewing on stuff and causing a general ruckus in the living room area.




















































































No comments: