Sunday, September 27, 2009

Nothing much new at the dojo.

The wheels just keep on turning at the Dojo. Riley gets just a little bit better at walking every day. It's more common for her now to choose walking over crawling for her inter-livingroom travels. Crawling is still the preferred method for long distance trips like the kichen and office. As time goes on we also notice that she seems to be pretty independant, if there's a football game on and she doesn't seem that interested she will wonder over to her toy box and play by herself for a bit. However, when the Ducks were playing CAL I was watching on the computer and she sat in my lap the entire 1st half and stared intently at the screen (true story). She is even getting pretty used to my yelling at the TV/Computer. Although there was less yelling and more cheering since the Ducks decided to actually play football this weekend. She seems to be coming along very well and she seems to be a pretty well rounded happy babus. Here are some random pics and a video from this weekend to keep the grand parents simmered down.

Krista was able to catch Riley doing some babbling, something she's doing more and more. It is common for her to see me and say "AAAAAHHHHH,, DAAAAA!!" As if to say, "Yes, my daddy's awake. Someone on my intelectual level." When I went out to mow the lawn today she began giving her mother a hard time, if Krista said "no" Riley would respond with an abrupt "Dah! Duh! Nana!" As if to say "hey lady, off my back." Of course when I say no it's gonna be a cry fest for about 4 minutes.



Riley still enjoys a good rough housing. She loves to crawl around on the couch and dive into the pillows. When she falls over I'll throw all the pillows on her so she has to crawl out...nothing but smiles.













No comments: