Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Garden is Growing

Since this is the 1st year I've grown things from seed I am constantly reminding myself that at any time I may walk out there to find nothing alive! But so far we are looking pretty good.

On the right hand side we have the raised garden. Tomato, peppers, cucumber, watermelon and radishes.

On the left you can see some rows starting to form (the darker soil).





The raised garden up close. If you can see the tombstone in the middle there, we lost one of the tomato's. :( There is one more not looking so great so we may be down to 12.




And the non-raised side. Trust me, there are things coming up they are just not quite big enough to see just yet. From front to back we will ultimately have 4 rows of corn, 2 rows of lettuce, 2 rows of green beens, 2 rows of carrots, a row of broccoli and 3 zuchini plants.




Here are the zuchs.




This is the 1st row of green beans.




Couple of the tomato plants.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: