Sunday, April 1, 2012

The story of how Krista never worked in the garden again.

Every year I try to do a little bit more in the yard. Front flower gardens, tree rings and such. Last year we did a 4x8 raised garden in the back and grew some vegetables. While I enjoy being outside, even when it's 100 degrees, Krista would rather stick to the inside work. This year she's been trying to help out more with the outside stuff. I unloaded to loads of dirt (about 5000 pounds) yesterday and Krista came out to help by raking everything smooth as I shoveled the dirt out of the truck.

Today this happened....














He was a pretty good size snake for just being around the yard. Couldn't get him to stretch out by my shoe but he seemed to be just under 3 feet long.

And that, my friends, ended Krista's commitment to the 2012 Curtis Garden.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: