Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Legend of the Peaches

I declare that this is the legend of the peaches.



These were no ordinary peaches, they were this big.



and they came from over there.



Even though these peaches were big, they feared their arch enemy.....the spoon.



I focused on the peaches.



I observed the peaches in their natural habitat.



This is their natural habitat, the bowl.



I wonder if the bowl is also made of peaches?



Unfortunately, no. So I tried to see if peaches were comfortable upside down.



Unfortuantely, no.



Peaches are yummy.



Veeeeerrrrrryyyy yummy!



Now the peaches are extinct. Or are they??????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bruceleeroy aka: my nephew Jason,

I think you ought to write for a living. Everything you do with Rileys's pictures is wonderful.

I really enjoy seeing everything.

Glad your pups came back.

Love Aunt Mary