Saturday, May 16, 2009

The plight of the piano.

Hi, I am Riley's piano, I speak 3 languages and play many songs. Sometimes Riley and I play sweet sweet music together.







But Riley doesn't always appreciate this. She tries to bite me!!!!





It's because she just thinks I taste good.



Her mommy does nothing to try and stop this abuse, everyone cares about the baby while no one cares about the piano. I guess that coffee's just more important than I.




Then Riley's mean streak comes out, now that she's sitting up I have no chance, she raises her hand in anger. I think she learned that punching things is fun from her father. She throws a mean right.



Then a left hook with an open palm. (Pancrase rules of course)



But I know she will always come back, those other toys can't offer what I offer.

No comments: