Thursday, May 10, 2012

Garden Update

Thought we'd take some new pictures.  You will quickly tell that I have been out of town for over a week.  Did some weeding in the raised garden but the rest will not be done until the weekend.  All in all everything we planted is growing.  Hopefully we can keep that going and have a ton of fresh veggies.    Now where did I put that Mac & Cheese plant????????

You may or may not be able to identify 3 rows of corn here.   :)




Here are the tomato plants, getting bigger and bigger.



Tomato.



Here are the pepper plants, in the upper right you may notice a short row of radishes. 


Here is the other row of radishes.   These really took off on us, the only reason we planted them is because they are supposed to keep bugs off the cucumbers?    I guess I'll be trying those here pretty soon.




Krista tells me there are some carrots among the weeds here.

 
I assure you, this next one is broccoli.




Zuch-zilla.   The Zuchinni was started last and dwarfs pretty much everything else in the garden.


2 rows of green beans, this is another one that has really taken off.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: