Friday, May 25, 2012

The Radish

If you've been following the garden you probably already know that despite all logic and reason I seem to be a champion radish farmer. At this point every is growing very well, beyond our expectations. The radishes though, those guys have just taken off. I decided to pick one today.





All our other veggies aren't at the point where they are producing yet, we figure a few more weeks on those. I've never had radish before and I'm not around them a bunch but I think this is the biggest one I've ever seen. Krista's reaction was "holy crap!"

If you like radishes and you are in the area, I think I have about 15 of these that I can either pick now or let them continue to grow. I have this feeling that if I let them continue they may take over the world some day.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: