Saturday, May 12, 2012

More from the Seattle Zoo

On Sunday we took Riley to the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle. Cost $0.00 since we are members of the Nashville Zoo so that was a pretty cool deal.
One of the 1st things we came across were the flamingo's. Now if you've never been to the zoo with me I find it pretty funny to make my dolphin noise to the animals. I get a great reaction from some of the animals. I wish I was filming when I did it at the Aquarium because the seals bolted when I made the noise. This was take 2 of the flamingos, I didn't expect the reaction I got the 1st time. They all spun around and yelled at me, this one got a little reaction but not much.

YouTube Video


Gorilla eating some broccoli.

Riley did enjoy crawling all over everything around the zoo, this boat was outside the penguin area.


Komodo dragon!

Couldn't get much of the lions because they were chomping away on something.

Right turn Clyde!

Komodo dragon for Riley to climb on.

Riley on a hippo.

Bear.

Riley on a monkey outside the zoo.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: