Sunday, December 21, 2008

Big sister comes to visit



It's almost Christmas time in the Curtis Dojo, I'm so excited because my big sister McKenna is coming to visit me from Cheyenne, Wyoming. If you didn't hear....Wyoming beat Tennessee in football this year. Tennessee paid Wyoming to have the game at home instead of traveling to Wyoming, and then they lost. hahahahahahahahahaha. Anyways, back to Christmas. Mommy and Daddy (mostly mommy) put the tree up and did all the trimmings. Daddy likes a really colorful tree, none of this white and blue garbage in the dojo!



My daddy went and picked up my big sis at the airport, she's only 10 but she has been flying by herself for 4 years. She's a pro! This is me and my big sis hanging out. I was surprized to see how big she was. That's my big sis!



I had a great time meeting her, she is my favorite! I smiled at her and she played with me for hours. She's quite a character, wonder where she gets that????? She was making faces and playing some tunes on my octopus. She also introduced me to the wonderful world of her Hannah Montana pillow that plays music. My mommy was quoted as saying "I love that pillow". Daddy said something about smelling some sarcasm or something? I don't really know what that means but I had fun.

No comments: