Sunday, December 7, 2008

MTV Cribs

Wassup y'all, welcome to the Riley Jean edition of cribs. My big sister wanted to see what my room looked like since she's out in Wyoming. I can't wait till she visits for Christmas.



We'll start with my closet, every girls gotta have a lot of outfits. My daddy says I have more stuff in my closet than Imelda Marcos. I'm not sure who that is but I heard she had a lot of shoes. But you really never know what kind of day it is, do I wear pink or do I wear yellow. To footie pajama or to not footie pajama, that is the question.



Next lets check out the theme. Lady bugs for me, it's pink and green so I'm pretty happy with it. You can check out my rainforrest player in the top left hand corner there, it plays all the latest hits from the rainforrest. I dig those cool soft melodies.



Here's another view of where I spend a good amount of my time. A girls gotta get her beauty sleep you know.



Here's my dresser and a couple of bookshevles on the wall.



My view. I can see out into the forrest from my room, just like my big sister, she's next door to me.

No comments: