Monday, December 15, 2008

Do I have to do everything around here?

The day started out kind of rough. I had to tell my daddy to get me out of this swing, I had been swinging long enough.



Then I had to tell my friend Mr Bunny to come give me some snuggles. Then Mr Bunny started to creep me out so I asked him to give me some space.



After that I had to tell my daddy to entertain me. Mr Bunny went into time out for a bit.



My daddy was getting on my nerves, so I went over and had a chat with Raimo.



I had to tell him to sit still so I could relax a bit. He's a comfy dog. Normally I like to nap on Mikka or Riku because they are Husky soft but the were outside so Raimo offered.



Now, how do I explain what I had to tell my daddy to do next. Let's just say that the stinkatude level in the britchal area was above where we like it, I had to tell my daddy to take care of that. Let's keep those pics above the waist people!



I asked my daddy to sing to me, he choose 'Baby got Back' by Sir Mix A Lot so I had to give him the look. Those of you who know my daddy know that I have to give him the look on a pretty regular basis. Mommy gives him the look. Grandma gives him the look. Grams gives him the look. My big sister gives him the look. The people at work.... OK, you get the point.



So then I had to explain to him the importance of play time, had to get him to tell my mommy to play with me.



Sheesh, being a kid is hard work. I did everything today. Now I'll take a nap.

No comments: